First of all, I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday season! In the wake of so many tragic events in the past few months, I have been truly in the spirit of giving. As you have read, hurricane Sandy had a major impact on areas that are way too close to home for me, but thankfully we were safe (praise God!), and my continued thoughts and prayers especially today are with the families affected by the awful tragedy in Newport, CT. I cannot fathom their Christmas today but pray their angels are shining down on them.
Christmas to me has always been the season of giving- and last year I was thrilled to giveaway 2 gift cards on Christmas morning. It made my heart very warm and fuzzy!! This year is no different. I have some wonderful gifts I would really love to give to my lovies for your loyalty and support. I know that many times I had to break from the blogging scene despite how much I love it, and take a step back to remember that it is a wonderful gift to write, but life happens first.
So this year I have upped the anty a little and I have three gifts to giveaway!!
1) A Starbucks gift card (because let's face it- most of us are moms and we need caffeine to survive, and I am fairly certain my mailman would frown upon me sending you wine)
2) A Visa gift card so that you can buy yourself something nice because with the holiday season, I'm sure you have thought of the gifts for everyone else except YOU!
3) A gift card to my BeautiControl Business to choose something of your liking with the proceeds after you choose the item (you get the item), the money I spend on the gift certificate will benefit the victims of the tragedy in Newport, CT.
All you need to do to enter is:
- leave a comment with your name letting me know how your holiday was (because I truly want to know!!)
- be a registered follower via GFC or RSS feed so that in case you forget to leave your name I might be able to locate you :) I obviously want you to get your gift
- And if you are feeling truly in the spirit- come follow on Facebook or twitter (@ love2themoon) for updates on posts, giveaways and just the fun of life! haha!