Back by popular demand (or just me pleading- lol) is the lovely Jennifer from Life in the Green House! She is amazing and please go over and check her out!
Let me give you a little background about myself. I blog over at Life In The Green House about random happenings in our home. I have a tiny toddler who pretty much rules the house, or so she thinks. I've been here, on Lindsey's blog, a few times and I am always excited to post over here. It's almost Christmas and I have my heart set on a few things. So I drafted my own version of a Santa letter, because you're never too old for Santa.
Dear Santa,I think I've been pretty good this year. Except for the occasional anger while in 280 traffic. And I can't be blamed for my harsh words when my jeans don't fit in the mornings. Anyone would be angry. I know I wasn't as honest as I should have been when logging my calories in My Fitness Pal. But really? I lose count after the fifth Oreo and that did look like 1/2 cup of ice cream. But I know you're full of Christmas spirit and it is your job to make everyone happy on Christmas morning. So you wouldn't let those few injustices keep me from what I have my heart set on, right? Right? It's quick and simple you see, just pick an item or two to leave under our tree:
- Frye Melissa Button boots in cognac. I don't know how long I've had my eye on these babies, but it's about time they make their way to my closet and ease into my winter wardrobe.
- A cross body bag. I'll admit, I've been reluctant to try this but I really think I'd be in love. And with a toddler running around, I think I need to be as hands-free as possible.
- Tori Burch Reva's in brown. I have worn my black pair out this year. I waited patiently until Christmas for a companion pair in brown. But the time has come.
- This handy grater for my Kitchen-Aide stand mixer. Because I am a crazy person when it comes to cheese and I don't like the weird plastic stuff on the pre-shredded variety. It would make my life a little easier, basically.
- The Urban Decay Naked Palate. Like the cross body bag, I'm behind on this trendy color palate. I think it's time to get this in my makeup bag.